drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is hitting the high mark today.

I’m out of it, but my (almost) mother in law stocked up the other day so I get to indulge. I am having such a stressful time here! I hate loathe dislike and despise phoning strangers. Of course, I have to phone a lot of strangers in Halifax today to try to get an apartment. So far it’s proved fruitless, but adding more phone numbers to my list doesn’t give me hope, it stresses me out.

Anyways, thank you Read My Lips, for always being an awesome cup of tea no matter what I do to you.

Here goes nothing!

Uniquity

Ugh, apartment hunting. I hate moving, but even more than that – I hate apartment hunting. Good luck!

Kay Kanada

shudder I am becoming more and more grateful that this year will be the first in a while where we don’t have to look at apartments. Horrid activity, really.

Kittenna

Awwww, good luck with the hunt! Everything will work out eventually :) Glad there’s a tea to help today!

Indigobloom

eek, a good cup of tea will make it easier! good luck with your search xx

DaisyChubb

Thanks everyone! Your good energy will help me find one, mwahah.
And of course, you’ll be the first to know when I do get one :)

Comments

Uniquity

Kay Kanada

Kittenna

Indigobloom

eek, a good cup of tea will make it easier! good luck with your search xx

DaisyChubb

Thanks everyone! Your good energy will help me find one, mwahah.
And of course, you’ll be the first to know when I do get one :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy