drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

This is a great tea, thank you Joe Cook!
Sooo much flavour, I get the peppery note. I made 2 cups straight and resteeped 2 tablespoons for milk and sugar. It holds up very well to additions, and I would have it either way. I’m not sure which way I prefer.

Anyways, this is a bold but very smooth tea (no astringency that I can find), I think I would stick to having it in the morning, as there is something about it that reminds me of a breakfast tea. The cocoa note is almost smoky. Very delicious. Thank you!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy