Oooh I am not with everyone on my opinion of this “tea”.
I sipped at 5 minutes, it tasted like I had poured hot water on a bag of sweetened coconut. I let it steep for a full 10 minutes and it tasted the exact same.
I ate a mulberry after, ugh, just not good. Not for me. Do not want.

So next time I go to swap, someone gets a very expensive bag of mulberries haha.

Tina S.

Normally I don’t agree with returning teas, but with the cost of this one I’d totally support taking it back and getting something you like instead.

Mélsss

Seriously ? This is so disappointing ! I’ve been waiting to try it since he came and I planned to but a BIG pot just because I was sure it was a dream tea..Maybe If I like coconut very much it won’t be that bad ?
I think I’ll need to taste it before buying it..thanks for the warning :)

DaisyChubb

You never know Melsss, eveyone else seems to love it so you might too!

@Tina – it’s okay, I was smart(ish?) and only got a 20g bag so I only have enough for one or two cups at the moment. If I had paid more than 10bucks even I think I would have taken it back for sure!

Comments

Tina S.

Mélsss

I think I’ll need to taste it before buying it..thanks for the warning :)

DaisyChubb

You never know Melsss, eveyone else seems to love it so you might too!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy