drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

Finally got to try this one! Very exciting, I know I hate the Hib but everyone seems to love this tea so I had to try it!
I got it made or me in the store and iced with a bit of agave.

mmmm it’s coool. Pink grapefruit for sure! I get the hibiscus flavour but it really works with and for this tea. I would have almost steeped it longer to be honest, it tasted a little watery. So when I buy this tea for the summer months, I will be generous with the leaf and not so generous with the steep time and I think it’ll come out just right.

Yum!

Bonnie

I am so PROUD of you for being BRAVE in the face of Hibiscus fear! You did it! And it does work in some occasions with some mixes! I quite like this myself.

DaisyChubb

Thanks Bonnie!!
It’s scary but oh so worth it with this tea :)
It’s always worth it to try in my opinion, because you never know! I can’t wait for summer now :D

Comments

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

Thanks Bonnie!!
It’s scary but oh so worth it with this tea :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy