We have a home!
An amazing place that is empty but gorgeous, and we’re slowly filling it (very sloooowly).
I am sitting at my cheap cheap dining table, the only seating in the house, and celebrating with this delicious cup of Vanilla Comoro, brewed to perfection with my.. wait for it..

variable temp kettle! eeee!

It’s gooorgeous baby. You can change the temperature by degree, so I brewed the first cup at 175 because I find this tea to be a little finicky in the bitter department sometimes. It was perfect, vanilla, sweet just lovely! Did a second cup at boiling (212) and it was just as good.

So yes! Happiness! Happiness and tea!

Bonnie

Whoopie! I’m soooo happy for you! A home and …gulp …the coveted variable temp kettle! eeee!

ashmanra

Hooray! What fun you shall have!

SimpliciTEA

I am so glad to hear you found a place!

Kittenna

Which kettle? And glad you found a place!!! Have fun moving in!

Indigobloom

Yay!!!! I was getting worried about you there. Congrats on the new place! and the kettle! :)

Ian

CONGRATS! I’m super jealous of the kettle!

DaisyChubb

Thanks friends! All is well, ah thank goodness.

Here is the Kettle I purchased from.. probably Walmart haha (I know, but we’d go broke if we didn’t buy some things there right now! Horrible. bleh! Anyways). It’s Black and Decker so it has a 2 year warranty which I love, and it was only around 60 bucks compared to some of the very pricey ones.

Angrboda

Congratulations. Empty, you say? Is it common to buy houses complete with furniture where you live? You never see that here.

Thank you!
Well, apartment-wise anyways you can get furnished apartments. I’m pretty sure you’d have to be a millionaire plus though, they are suuuper pricey.

Kittenna

You’ll have to keep us updated on how the kettle works, & durability, etc.! I think I was eyeing that same kettle last time I was in Walmart, but there wasn’t a price in the vicinity and I reaaalllly need to stop buying new things….

Kay Kanada

Congrats and yippee!

Comments

Bonnie

ashmanra

Hooray! What fun you shall have!

SimpliciTEA

I am so glad to hear you found a place!

Kittenna

Which kettle? And glad you found a place!!! Have fun moving in!

Indigobloom

Ian

CONGRATS! I’m super jealous of the kettle!

DaisyChubb

Thanks friends! All is well, ah thank goodness.

Angrboda

Thank you!

Kay Kanada

Congrats and yippee!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy