drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

Maybe I did something wrong, but this really didn’t taste like anything to me.
I steeped for about 10 minutes, had close to 2 tsp of tea, and even had a jelly bean in there.

Well, I can taste a little bit of swamp water-ish taste, and I like that! But as the tea cools down, it tastes more and more like water. hum. Well, I got it just to get something, I didn’t really have anything in mind, so it’s not too much of a loss!

I might use up the rest or save some for a swap, we’ll see!

Kittenna

Ooh! Free portrait?! :D (I’ve always wanted a portrait done, haha.)

Also, I’m wondering if something went wrong with your cup of Jolly Jellybean. Mine tasted like fruitier swampwater, and wasn’t particularly weak. I wasn’t super thrilled with it, but it wasn’t bad! And the sample I had in-store was even good, with some lovely pineapple flavours. I’d give it another shot if I were you :)

DaisyChubb

I’ll try it again then! I was just so confused because it was boiling water and almost 2 tsp! But I will try again and maybe my rating is a little harsh lol! And you’re on the portrait list yay!

Kittenna

Yeah, it didn’t sound like you did anything wrong with it. Perhaps it’s just not for you!

And yay!

Amariel

I’m up for a free portrait. :)

ooooh portrait, fun!

DaisyChubb

Awesome, thanks for commenting gals! Tomorrow I will randomly pick a winner! And if I have time, I’ll try to do everyone. Who knows!

Whee! Do everyone!

Indigobloom

me to me to!! and I hope your second cup of JJ is better :)

Cattibrie

I really enjoyed Jolly Jellybean when I first tried it. Sweet and swampwatery. I think I steeped it longer than recommended though.
Would love a portrait. Would you need to meet in person?

Angrboda

okay I’m in for a portrait if you can work from just a photo. :)

DaisyChubb

I’ll just use photos I think! If whoever wins is comfortable sending me a few photos or added me to facebook or whatever you’re comfortable with! I’ll pick a winner (or just winner #1 of many) later today :)

Kittenna

I was definitely assuming she was going to use photos :D As much as I’d love to travel to the east coast, I’m pretty sure my budget and schoolwork won’t allow it!

Kay Kanada

Well hey, if she was up for paying for that trip out east, who are we to say no? :p

DaisyChubb

haha, they do say you should suffer for your art!

Okay Random Number Generator time:

5. Cattibrie
6. Angrboda

The winner is Cattibrie!

I’ll come back and draw more numbers if I have time to do more art :D
I’ll PM you if you win so you don’t have to keep an eye on this review haha!

Awwwwww I saw myself as number one and got so excited! :P

DaisyChubb

Aw I’m sorry – don’t worry I’ll try to work fast and pull a few more numbers n_-

Angrboda

Do we get to see it when it’s finished?

For sures!

Cattibrie

Yay. I never win anything.

Indigobloom

aww shucks. Next time, I hope! :)

I hope you do more!

Comments

Kittenna

Ooh! Free portrait?! :D (I’ve always wanted a portrait done, haha.)

And yay!

Amariel

I’m up for a free portrait. :)

ooooh portrait, fun!

Whee! Do everyone!

Indigobloom

me to me to!! and I hope your second cup of JJ is better :)

Cattibrie

Would love a portrait. Would you need to meet in person?

Angrboda

okay I’m in for a portrait if you can work from just a photo. :)

DaisyChubb

haha, they do say you should suffer for your art!

Okay Random Number Generator time:

5. Cattibrie
6. Angrboda

The winner is Cattibrie!

I’ll come back and draw more numbers if I have time to do more art :D
I’ll PM you if you win so you don’t have to keep an eye on this review haha!

Awwwwww I saw myself as number one and got so excited! :P

Angrboda

Do we get to see it when it’s finished?

For sures!

Cattibrie

Yay. I never win anything.

Indigobloom

aww shucks. Next time, I hope! :)

I hope you do more!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy