drank Chance Combinations by Custom

1tsp Zocolatte Spice, 1 tsp Black Tea, 1/2 tsp 52teas caramel vanilla chai!

I needed a treat to reward myself, so I wanted to try to make a perfect chai! I failed, however, I made it into a latte and it’s much better! haha.

So the reward was for launching my flash game website, GameThousand! If you’re into that sort of thing, you should check it out – I’ll put the link in the comments section so I’m not a spammer haha !! I’m so excited – it took me a few months because I’m self-learning everything, and it’ll be a little source of income for me while being super fun!

mm, I just sipped the tea.

Okay, so I made it extra strong because I knew it would be a latte, but when I took a sip before adding the milk, something was so bitter it was almost sour, ah! After the milk and a huge amount of vanilla syrup, all is well in Chai Latte town :D

The green cardamom pods from the Zocolatte add a brightness to it, while the super-clove from 52teas keeps it nice and spicy. There’s a dark chocolate note from the carob which I’m liking, and although it’s not even close to my perfect chai – it’ll do for now!

:D!

If you’re interested, my new website is http://www.GameThousand.com
I’m hoping to start a tea website soon, which would host those seasonal swaps I’m anxious to host!

MissMylin

Too funny! I just tried the caramel vanilla chai today for the first time. And I talked about my quest for the perfect chai in my review. LOL I should try mixing my chais to see if I can come up with the perfect combo. You’ve inspired me!!

Are you still in Regina? I was there last month for work and to visit family. I dropped by the Davids Tea in Cornwall and was elated to find pumpkin chai since it was sold out at the Davids near me.

DaisyChubb

Nice! I actually just moved to Halifax, but I had no idea Regina’s DT had a stach of pumpkin chai! Awesome, it’s soo good

Comments

DaisyChubb

If you’re interested, my new website is http://www.GameThousand.com

MissMylin

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy