drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

With all my hibiscus hate… I am actually CRAVING it.
What is up with that?!

My last 3 iced teas from DT had hibiscus, and they were so tart and flavourful and sweet and quenching. I made an iced tea of something hibscusless at home and it fell flat! I wanted some tart! I’m just craving it is all.

And guess what? I have ZERO teas with hibiscus in them. Zero. Sigh, so to go teas it is.

This isn’t my favorite iced tea, but it’s pretty tasty. I would never drink this hot, that’s for sure. I’m getting some mango and other fruity flavours, and a bit of flowery taste, but the hibiscus quickly takes over. Which is kind of what I want right now. Go figure!

LiberTEAS

Hibiscus is very high in vitamin C, so it might be that your body is telling you that you need some vitamin C?

TassieTeaGirl

Me too! I actually like the tartness of hibiscus, especially in pink flamingo but it’s nice in this one too. Not sure where the overwhelming hatred comes from…

DaisyChubb

For me, at least, I think the hatred comes from horrible bagged teas! haha – bagged teas that say they are a fruit flavour, but really are just hibiscus, so it kind of travelled forward with my loose leaf addition – but I’m finally breaking free! Hooray!

Comments

LiberTEAS

TassieTeaGirl

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy