Thank you MadAlyce for the sample! I’m slowly but surely going through my sample drawer :D

With the ingredients in the tea, one would think it would be absolute heeeaaaven for me! It has everything I love – yet something smelled wrong. It reminded me of sickness. I think it was the quality of the mate to be honest. (but I’m not sure what it was)

I brewed up a cup and sadly, it tasted the same. I couldn’t taste any coconut, but I think some pineapple was there, and a little bit of lemongrass, but other than that – it was just very murky.

I appreciate being able to try this tea – but Teavana has been a 100% miss for me! Nothing I’ve bought or sampled has been good. Oh well! Thanks for the sample though – you never know until you try! :)