Wow – a huge thanks to LiberTEAS for instigating a swap with me!
Not only did she send me an amazing package, she was awesome enough to send me a sample of the famous blend!!! Thank you !

The flavour is over the top. I only used 1.5 teaspoons and a pinch of seasoning salt, steeped for 3 minutes and I’m in love.

Some reviews have mentioned that you have to be in the right mood for a tea like this. I think I would agree – but luckily for me, I was in the perfect mood! I had a suuuper sweet lunch and breakfast and was craving something salty and savoury. This seriously did the trick.

The strongest flavour I’m getting is basil, with the sweetness of the sundried tomatoes and then finally the black pepper kick at the end. It’s subtle but definitely there.

My favorite part about this tea is that it tastes like tea~! It’s blended perfectly, the black base with the hint of smokiness from the lapsang souchong (it really is the perfect amount) is so satisfying.

Thank you LiberTEAs for letting me try this seriously one of a kind tea! I’m a fan. :)

(Also, this tea will be the very first review to christen my blog! ee!)

Mélissa

Sounds great!

Comments

Mélissa

Sounds great!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy