drank Black & Blue by 52teas

mmm! Thank you for the generous sample LiberTEAS!

She recommended this one to be as an awesome iced tea – and it really really is!
The berry flavours are so refreshing, I honestly wished I had a box of blueberries in my fridge that I could munch on while I drank.

Summery and delish – I loved the depth of the blackberry flavour as well. Blackberry and yogurt is one of my favorite snacks, so I might try this tea with some milk next time to see what happens :)

i cold brewed it, which gave me an almost smoky flavour from the tea base. I will definitely try brewing it hot over ice for my next go – I have a feeling it will be a lot more flavourful. I’ll let you know :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy