Phew finally finished a marathon steeping with this tea!
(Okay that’s untrue. I slowly enjoyed it over 2 days and it was wonderful)

I found the 3rd steep to be my favourite – it was the sweetest and creamiest with no hint of bitterness.

And the price for this tea is phenomenal! Thank you Angel and team for the samples, I think you found a new customer in me (and I’ve only tried one sample!)

Full Review here: http://www.daisychubb.com/review-taiwan-jin-xuan-milk-oolong-tea/

teawing

I agree with you, this one is very good, economical, and you CAN steep it for days!

DaisyChubb

I love that! I’ve had some teas not work too well overnight, but this one worked poifectly :)

ashmanra

Ooooo! Want, want!

Comments

teawing

DaisyChubb

ashmanra

Ooooo! Want, want!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy