drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

It’s not bad, but it’s not that good really…
well, I don’t find myself craving it. It smells out of this world sweet and delicious, but falls a little short on the taste spectrum for me.

A little milk and sugar give it some body and do add to the creaminess of it. Unfortunately because of the amount of scum (delicious scum, but still scum haha), I don’t see as an iced tea. I could imagine little bits of stuff, bah. A teasac might help on that front – but then some flavour would be lost, and I don’t think it could stand to lose any more flavour.

Well, those are my thoughts! It’s tasty, but not spectacular – it’s certainly unique though!

Birthday cake is still my favorite, I should probably stock up before it’s gone.

Edit: on the topic of not cake, I’m doing a video game week on my blog. Anyone here play videos games while they drink tea? I’m an offender! But anyways I want to do an interview with you :D

Dylan Oxford

I definitely have been known to have tea with my video games :)

Missy

I can indeed vouch for this. We even have a raid tea. ;)

Kittenna

Oh man. I read your (Missy)‘s comment at first (via email), and out-of-context, all I could think of was ’why on EARTH would someone have a tea based on an insecticide?!’ Haha. Makes much more sense now.

lmao!!!! That’s awesome. :D

CHAroma

I almost exclusively drink tea while playing video games. Two loves combined!

Comments

Dylan Oxford

I definitely have been known to have tea with my video games :)

Missy

I can indeed vouch for this. We even have a raid tea. ;)

Kittenna

lmao!!!! That’s awesome. :D

CHAroma

I almost exclusively drink tea while playing video games. Two loves combined!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy