Thank you Teavivre for the sample!

This tea was very relaxing today. I even found it evoked some vivid memories in my mind. I didn’t find it as flavourful as other Bai Mu Dan’s I’ve tried, but I did find it to be slightly sweet, floral and meditative. The texture was silky smooth and delicate, yet almost syrupy.

I got 3 steeps out of the leaves, and although the caffeine content is low, I do feel energized in a very relaxing way. Like I could do a craft. I’m going to do a craft!

I have a full review on the way, I’ll post the link in the comments below when it’s finished :)

wow – you sure have been blogging a lot! My goal is once a week… lol

DaisyChubb

haha it is a lot! I’m just trying to get a base of stuff for people to read while I’m still unemployed – it’ll definitely cut down once a job comes my way!

DaisyChubb

oh PS I very much enjoy your blog on teatrade – pretty jealous of your proximity to so many different tea places :D I love the recent Vital Tea Leaf post, it made me laugh

TeaBrat

Thanks! I will try to keep it going but will have to find other things to write about once I run out of tea places to review. hee hee!

Kittenna

How… did I miss seeing the fact that your blog was up and running? Oh right, my brain’s been pretty sidetracked for a week now. Thanks for the link and therefore reminder, and also for the new source of reading material (right, like I needed more at 11:40pm after a day of driving and field work and three hours sleep :P)

Amariel

I think it was a teavivre day today! I had one and I saw at least one other tasting as well. :P

DaisyChubb

Nice haha! Happy Teavivre day!

Comments

TeaBrat

wow – you sure have been blogging a lot! My goal is once a week… lol

Kittenna

Amariel

DaisyChubb

Nice haha! Happy Teavivre day!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy