drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

guuuuh so good.

I got my new matcha in the mail yesterday YAAAAY!
Man I was so freaking excited!

This morning. Caramel matcha latte… I feel like i should have paid 8 bucks for this at a coffee shop or something. So. Good.

I should say, I got “Robust” flavouring because.. I don’t know! I knew I would love caramel and I wanted it in my face. I’m not disappointed, I’m very happy with my choice. I’m going to weep when this matcha is gone… but I bought 60 g so I should be good for a while ;)

QueenOfTarts

Sounds so delicious!
Do you find you can still taste the matcha with the robust flavoring?
I don’t know which strength of flavor to try!

DaisyChubb

Yes definitely! It actually doesn’t taste too far off from the other matchas I have, which were just the default flavouring level, just… more caramel? I guess? It doesn’t take over the matcha, that’s what I’m trying to say :)

Comments

QueenOfTarts

Sounds so delicious!
Do you find you can still taste the matcha with the robust flavoring?
I don’t know which strength of flavor to try!

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy