drank Banana Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Banana Runts! In Matcha form!
I find myself reading about 52teas flavoured matchas with sadness because I missed them. This one for sure! SO I knew I had to try it from Red Leaf.

Oh my gosh I’m so happy with this tea. It’s totally a candy tea with sugar added, but I’m thinking of saving it for smoothies to add a sweetness without needing sugar… if that makes sense! Plus a green smoothie always makes me think it’s healthier. haha!

TeaBrat

what do you add to a matcha smoothie?

DaisyChubb

I don’t know yet! worse answer ever lol. I finally purchased a blender and tend to stick to smoothies in the summer (and it’s not even close to being hot here yet).

However, I think my plans are just a fruit smoothie with some matcha added. Maybe a smoothie with yogurt, ice, strawberries and a banana with some added banana matcha? I’ll have to do some experimenting for sure, but those are my plans so far :D

Mercuryhime

Matcha works in any kind of smoothie! Recently made a banana blueberry almond milk smoothie with matcha. Very tasty. Plan on doing a starwberry orange smoothie with mango matcha soon. ;)

mmm sounds awesome!

Meg

Mmm Banana sounds great! I just placed my first order last week after reading your review of the Mango Matcha! Can’t wait for it to arrive!

DaisyChubb

Oh awesome Meg!!! You will love it, it’s so so tasty.

Comments

TeaBrat

what do you add to a matcha smoothie?

Mercuryhime

mmm sounds awesome!

Meg

DaisyChubb

Oh awesome Meg!!! You will love it, it’s so so tasty.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy