drank Mango Diablo by DAVIDsTEA

Yay we got to go to Dartmouth today, aka try not to die on the bridge and make paying the toll worth it by going to Lush and DavidsTea. :)

I brought my ice tea cup thing (yay I remembered!) and got this tea to go.
The mango flavour is spot on! sweet, fresh, juicy mango – full of flavour. The spice – wow. The kick hits you at the end of the sip – for me it’s even a bit too strong – but spice lovers would looove it. This is the kind of spice I wish was in the Chocolate Chili – I think it would go perfectly with something rich and deep like chocolate.

I can taste the green base – it gives the tea a certain texture that I think works perfectly. If it wasn’t for acid reflux plus killing my throat with coughs last time I got sick for over a month, I don’t think the tea would burn as much as it is haha. I’m getting the spice pretty strong at the back of my throat, a wee bit too much for comfort, so I don’t think I’ll buy any – but I will enjoy this cup!

Very unique – nice kick and a great treat. I think it would be great with tequila and some mexican food.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy