mm So far I am very happy with the Summer collection! I’m a Swamp Water fan, and ready for another season of Luscious Watermelon, so bringing those 2 back was okay by me :)

Knowing the summer collection is being marketed as an iced tea collection, I had to try it hot first! har har, no really, I had to try it hot. See?

It’s raining! Cold and damp.

Although, this tea is freaking amazing and I can see how it would be delicious iced! Can’t wait to try it :)
Until it gets nice out, however, this tea is such a sweet treat. The strawberries taste real – like you made shortcake from scratch and sliced up some strawberries with a simple syrup on top real! It really comes out in the front of the sip. There’s a freshness there, almost tart but not quite.. but something akin to a real strawberry. Then there’s some awesome creaminess, and a smooth black tea base. Ah, yum.

Bonnie

You did a had a have it hot!

QueenOfTarts

Yummy yummy! I JUST placed my first DavidsTea order and was wondering if I should wait until reviews pop up about this tea. I’m happy I included it in my order after reading your review.

Pretty picture of the rain! Looks like the perfect time to drink tea.

DaisyChubb

I think so too :) I enjoy the rain – it sure does rain a LOT here in the maritimes, well, a lot more than I was used to in the dry prairies.

Bonnie

DT seems to have turned a corner in the right direction!

Amariel

Looking forward to the summer collection, though more importantly, looking for summer. Might get a minor taste this weekend though! :)

Uniquity

@Daisy, it will stop raining eventually – historically May is a rainy month here in Hali. As long as we don’t have a 40 degree streak in August again, I don’t mind! : )

DaisyChubb

haha thanks! Good to know :) The rain certainly makes everything super green the next day

Amariel

It was alright iced, but I think it will be better hot, with milk and sugar.

Comments

Bonnie

You did a had a have it hot!

QueenOfTarts

Pretty picture of the rain! Looks like the perfect time to drink tea.

Bonnie

DT seems to have turned a corner in the right direction!

Uniquity

Amariel

It was alright iced, but I think it will be better hot, with milk and sugar.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy