drank Lover's Lane by Indie Tea

mm this tea was just what I needed. My tummy hurts from trying to find happiness in sour soothers. Man I can’t kick them, bulk barn is my haven and sour keys are my drug.
But enough of them do not a happy tummy make!

This tea smells amaaaazing. The lavender is so soothing, and the rose buds are beautiful to look at.

The taste is wonderful – I haven’t had a good lavender tea in a while and this one is hitting the spot. There is a spiciness to this tea – not a pepper spice, but a cooking spice – like thyme almost. The taste is light but perfectly blended.

So so relaxing – my tummy feels better already.

Thank you so much for this sample LiberTeas! I’m very interested in this tea company :)

softrevolution

Hah I am the same way with bulk barn..but sour gummy bears are my drug of choice. No matter how much my tummy hurts I can’t. stop.

Kittenna

I have the same thing with bulk green olives from Bulk Barn??? Does that make me weird?! :P (I just avoid shopping there whenever I can, haha.)

DaisyChubb

hahaha nice! I don’t trust myself with the gummy bears or olives – all I need is more bulk barn addictions :D

Comments

softrevolution

Kittenna

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy