drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Um, can I say wow?
I’m bumping this rating up because of the iced factor. When this tea is iced, it is out of this world poifect. It’s just sweet enough, every flavour is accounted for, and the metallic apple weird flavour I got from drinking this hot is 100% gone. Gone!

I also made it into cookies. But I haven’t eaten one yet, so I’ll save that tasting note for later ;)

Wow, though. some seriously delicious pina colada flavour – but now I’m out! Must get a tin… tins. Tins!

Bonnie

Cookie monster like cookies!

DaisyChubb

C is for Cookie after all ;)
That’s good enough for me! :D

TeaBrat

I’m a little scared of this one. It seems reminiscent of Teavana’s pineapple kona pop, which I hated…

Bonnie

Me too Amy! Teavana’s was weak! I just asked Stacy at Butiki to create a Pineapple Oolong cuz she’s good with flavors.

DaisyChubb

hmm, well I haven’t tried that one, but this one is anything but weak. If you like pina coladas, it honestly tastes just like one!

DaisyChubb

ps I hate almost all of Teavana’s teas, so I would probably hate Kona Pop too haha

TeaBrat

Bonnie, have you had the pineapple oolong from Lupicia? I seem to remember I liked it.

revlisx

I just ate a piece of pineapple and it was bliss. I know I will like this one. It’s cold steeping in the fridge

Comments

Bonnie

Cookie monster like cookies!

DaisyChubb

C is for Cookie after all ;)
That’s good enough for me! :D

revlisx

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy