Yeah, not gonna lie, I freaking love this thing.
Still figuring out how to make a good one at home. I think adding whipped cream on the top would fix anything wrong I did to it.

Whipped cream on everything pls!

ScottTeaMan

I’m not sure if I should “Like” a Tea Frapp-especially from Starbucks! OK, twist my arm. :))

haha I know, it’s an abomination

Skulleigh

Hah! That’s my summer staple if I “have” to go to Starbucks. Hubs likes to go there from time to time. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

Mélissa

Ahhh, still figuring out how to make this properly too! All efforts are worthy.

Skulleigh

Mélissa, what recipe are you using? I should try my hand at a homemade one too. I have two jars of Matcha that I should really use.

Mélissa

I’m litterally just blending *sensibly dissolved * matcha with water, ice, agave, milk of choice, and my make-it-drinkable ingredient, DaVinci’s white chocolate sauce. There are probably better options out there (Please do share), but my colleagues like this recipe.

Skulleigh

The agave is the sweetener, right? I googled some recipies, and the ones I saw used vanilla syrup, which, I’m trying to think if I get any hint of vanilla in Starbucks’ version.

Mélissa

The question is how long until Tim Hortons decides to make/ruin this? hahaha.

Skulleigh

LOL, comments like this make me really hesitant to go to Tim Hortons if I ever go to Canada. They don’t seem to have a good reputation for anything tea related!

DaisyChubb

(For Vanilla syrup I buy Vanilla Nesquik haha. It’s so cheap, and you only need like a spoonful, woop!)

DaisyChubb

Oh yeah, don’t go to Tim Horton’s for tea haha :) But the bagels are good. ;)

Kittenna

Their non-coffee drinks are usually just fine! But yeah, tea not so much.

Kittenna

Durr, I meant coffee drinks, not non-coffee drinks (or conversely, substitute in ‘non-tea’).

Comments

ScottTeaMan

haha I know, it’s an abomination

Mélissa

Ahhh, still figuring out how to make this properly too! All efforts are worthy.

Mélissa

The question is how long until Tim Hortons decides to make/ruin this? hahaha.

DaisyChubb

Oh yeah, don’t go to Tim Horton’s for tea haha :) But the bagels are good. ;)

Kittenna

Their non-coffee drinks are usually just fine! But yeah, tea not so much.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy