Ah welcome back Summer! Well, almost ;)
It sure felt like it today!

I spent a little too much in David’s stocking up on my favourites that I haven’t had in a while, but also I got 180g of Tropicalia so that’s probably why haha. Anyways – I did want to pick up a little of this.

Definitely delicious – but mellow. Melons! 100% best as an iced tea, in my opinion. But hey, all of my tasting notes are my opinion, so that goes without saying ;)

I’m distracted right now by the genius of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Very distracted. So yeah – yum, juicy watermelon tea!

Kittenna

180g of Tropicalia? So random! I bought 3 of the 70g iced tea packs as I priced it out and it’s cheaper to buy the tea that way (unless there’s something different about it…. better not be!) But… MMMMM Tropicalia……

DaisyChubb

haha I told her to fill up my tin and put as much in there as she could – it worked out to 180g because the tea is heavy to the max

Indigobloom

wow that must be an expensive tea, and it’s herbal! ;/

DaisyChubb

Truth – still, it works out to around 50 cent a cup (the way I brew it), so I feel okay about it :)

Kittenna

That’s good! I should work something like that out sometime. Far cheaper than a pina colada, that’s for sure…!

Comments

Kittenna

Indigobloom

wow that must be an expensive tea, and it’s herbal! ;/

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy