drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

so SO happy to have this back in my collection. and Fresh!
I had saved a tiny amount for months and months and it got stale, bleh. Fresh is good.

I made some iced tea today, hot over ice. I definitely prefer a coldbrew for this one (and other teas with melty bits). I just don’t like the cloudy “texture” of this tea when brewed hot then chilled – but I know the flavour is just as delicious when I coldbrew – so I’ll do that next time!

Just have to think in advance ;)

Bonnie

Nah 100 is fine! Usually people spend $10 – $15 at work (Calif.) on secret Santa or more. My office it was $20.

DaisyChubb

Thanks Bonnie! Yeah I thought 50g just wasn’t quite enough – especially if you’re going to the trouble of buying something special and mailing it off. My thoughts anyways :) Thanks for the input!

Kittenna

I don’t know if you mentioned this elsewhere, but it’s not all of one tea, is it? As long as it’s not, 100g would be a good minimum IMO.

Dinosara

I agree with Krystaleyn, I would want more than one kind of tea because honestly I rarely buy 100g of one tea for myself because it takes me a while to drink it. On previous Steepster secret swaps I think there was just a $15 minimum, and then do what you like with it.

DaisyChubb

Oh yeah, no it wouldn’t be the same tea haha – just a minimum amount of any kind of tea 10 kinds of 10g, 2 kinds of 50 g, just something to keep it equalish :) That should equal around 15 bucks – I’ll try tea amounts this time and if it doesn’t pan out, I’ll just do a dollar amount next time. Thanks gals – I should have the swap up soon! Appreciate the feedback!

On a different note, it’s pouring outside holy. the weather is wet here!

Comments

Bonnie

Kittenna

Dinosara

DaisyChubb

On a different note, it’s pouring outside holy. the weather is wet here!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy