Just got home from The Avengers and this tea is still on my mind!
First all all, thank you to Stacy of Butiki for sending me this sample! I’m excited to try everything – but this one smelled too good to pass up this morning.

I’m going to write a longer review later once I’ve tried a few more teas, but this one was a real treat! The flavour was very nice and strong – my favourite part was that it was definitely tangerine – I couldn’t confuse it with any other generic citrus flavour! It was very specific, juicy and refreshing. Would make an amazing iced tea I think. Oh and the cream! It’s so nice and sweet, just like a creamsicle. I’m obsessed with making my own creamsicle milkshakes lately (SO not healthy, but SO delicious!) and it reminds me of that!

I’m still a newbie when it comes to guayusa, but so far I’m liking it as a base. This one in particular was quite smooth and produced a dark brew. I used a teasac so the little bits didn’t bother me – all the guayusa’s I’ve tried so far have been quite fine (size wise) – but they hold up to a 5 min+ brew with no bitterness – just a stronger flavour!

Such a treat to try this tea, thank you!

ashmanra

So do you know about Agent Coulson? :D

DaisyChubb

Yes! First name Agent ;D

Comments

ashmanra

So do you know about Agent Coulson? :D

DaisyChubb

Yes! First name Agent ;D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy