This is delicious!
Thank you Stacy from Butiki Teas – I won 1 oz of this tea on Twitter!

It’s an awesome start to my day. The dry smell and brewed smell are teeming with sweet lemon. Lemon is something that I never think of – but when I drink it, I’m in happy heaven. AND when I eat it!

This tea is more than just lemon drops – I’m drinking it without sweetener and I’m getting the taste of sweet, tart, creamy and delicious lemon bars. Every family’s recipe is different – but every bar is amazing in my books. As is this tea.

There’s this great tingly, refreshing sensation after each sip. I’m not sure what ingredient does it, but it’s very nice and refreshing in the morning. Your mouth feels clean and fresh! Does that also make it a good date tea? I think so ;)

Mercuryhime

I totally always had lemon water on my dates. Lemon is a better breath freshened than gum, or so I think. And that tea sounds delectable!

DaisyChubb

Yes! And lemon water is so much tastier than plain water. So simple!

Skulleigh

This sounds really good. I might have to put this on my shopping list. Sound like something that would be good iced.

Comments

Mercuryhime

DaisyChubb

Yes! And lemon water is so much tastier than plain water. So simple!

Skulleigh

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy