Oh my – found enough for one cup of this at the bottom of a tea drawer.
Um, yes. Hello! I still over-did it that time when I drank 100g in a week – but my love for you is returning Buttered Rum.

The sweetness. The coconut. The amazing rummy aftertaste. Yep, falling in love all over again. My wallet.. er.. not so much ;)

tigress_al

wow, 100g in one week…that is crazy! Did you also know that this is amazing as an egg nog latte during the christmas holidays!

DaisyChubb

ohh man I’ll have to add that to my list of holiday drinks! It may have been closer to a week and a half, but it was way too short a time to drink that much tea and not get sick of it haha!

Kittenna

Wow… the only sort of tea I could imagine going through that much of in that short a time would be a heavy fruit tisane, used for icing!! E.g. Tropicalia, Luscious Watermelon. :P

DaisyChubb

Yeah, I wouldn’t do it again, but it was my first “hallelujah! tea is delicious!” tea – that may have put me over the edge ;)

CHAroma

Hahahaha! And I thought 56g in a week was a lot. :P

Comments

tigress_al

Kittenna

CHAroma

Hahahaha! And I thought 56g in a week was a lot. :P

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy