drank Black & Blue by 52teas

Just finished off my generous sample from LiberTeas!

I wanted an ice cold tea latte and although my brain wanted to take my time and rummage through the sample drawer, something inside drew me to this tea and immediately plucked it out and closed the drawer.

I’m glad the tiny tea beast inside chose this one! So freaking flavourful. Almost juicy with the flavour of the berries, but sultry with the slight smokiness and depth of the base. I only did a 2 min steep so no bitterness – just deliciousness. The cold milk made it a nice creamy treat. I’m out of agave, so I re-filled my bottle with some simple syrup I made and added a squeeze of that. Awesome blend – really glad I got to try it!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy