drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Finally bought a big tin! Make a huge pot – it’s totally what I crave in the evening when I don’t have a sick amount of baking around :)

Also I made a giant pot and attempted to drink it all. Got up to go to the bathroom 3 times in the night. Bad side effect! So the next time I made a huge pot, I put the last half in the fridge for iced tea the next day. Um, wow. It was 10x more flavourful and so freaking delicious. So because of the sprinkles I won’t make this one hot over ice – but I will make pots and put them in the fridge to cool. Because it is out of the world good!

Sweet meets refreshing in a way that Nestea just can’t do. That’s this tea iced. YUM!

Bonnie

Good job!

tigress_al

That sounds like a great idea, I will have to try it!

DaisyChubb

So so good!
Don’t be afraid of the sprinkle bits haha – I just let them settle to the bottom. The taste was worth it!

Comments

Bonnie

Good job!

tigress_al

That sounds like a great idea, I will have to try it!

DaisyChubb

So so good!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy