Wow this is blueberry!
Out of all the teas I picked up today, this one smells the strongest and most true to it’s flavour. Opening the bag filled the room with delicious sweet blueberry!
I made it iced in our new children’s leakproof togo cup… what? My boyfriend spills a lot. haha! It’s super cute though. Sadly they were out of the stickers :(

Oops got off track. Okay this tea was pretty good iced (awesome sweet blueberry flavour, no crazy stevia aftertaste. Honestly when blended right I consider stevia the same as any other additive like chamomile or mint leaves, and this is blended perfectly) BUT – it is just screaming at me to be an iced latte.

I’m a sucker for milk with a black base. So next time – latte it is :)

Edit: Oh yeah – the reason we went on a mini Davids shopping spree?
I got the job. :D
I am now secretary to the Education dept! Not the highest of jobs, but I should be promoted within the year so… yay!

Bonnie

Hooray! Hooray for you!!! Got the job buy the tea!

Mercuryhime

yaaaaay!!! Congratulations! And you’re working for education! A noble calling. :) Will you be seeing kiddies or is this one of those administrative buildings far removed from an actual school?

DaisyChubb

Thank you! Ah this is far away from any school sadly. Apparently my coworkers are quite awesome though – so that should keep things interesting I hope!

Mercuryhime

Coworkers can definitely make or break a job. :)

Skulleigh

Congrats!

Tina S.

Congrats on the job!

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats! The tea sounds yummy too!

DaisyChubb

ThankyouThankyou everyone! First thing will be training, second will be assessing the dimensions of tea-making possibilities.

Dinosara

Congrats on the job! Yay for tea sprees!

LiberTEAS

Congrats on the promotion! yippee!!!

Indigobloom

Yay!! congrats, mucho congrats!!!!

SimpliciTEA

Congratulations! Awesome! We now both work in the same field!

The secretaries are some of the most respected positions in Education because, well, when it comes down to it, they are the ones who really know what going on in a building; it’s like the famous line from that song, “I’VE GOT THE POWER!” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk
(btw, Bonnie inspired me to look up that song on YouTube).

Angrboda

Congratulations.

Missy

Yay for you!

Amariel

I really want to try this tea! And I totally want the kids tumbler even if it costs a little more. I want leakproof and well…gosh darn it, it is soooo cute!

Oreole

Congrats for the job! :)

DaisyChubb

Thanks! It’s truly SimpliciTEA – I’ve worked a job like this before – you need to know the answer to every question and most people don’t even know how to photocopy their own stuff haha! That’s where we come in ;)

As for the tumbler – it’s seriously 100% leafproof! The lid is super unique but I tested it in my purse and shook it around like a madman – no leaks.

CHAroma

Woot!! Congratulations!!! :D

tigress_al

Certainly a great way to celebrate! Congrats

DAVIDsTEA

Thanks for the wonderful review and congrats on the new job!

Amariel

I got the tumbler today and have some Tropicalia in it (iced of course). Tried the Blueberry Jam tea today, hot with milk and sugar, and it was quite pleasing. I can see how it would be good iced, and I may end up getting a bag to do some cold steeping of this in my new tumbler.

Fjellrev

Holy wow, congratulations!

Comments

Bonnie

Hooray! Hooray for you!!! Got the job buy the tea!

Mercuryhime

Coworkers can definitely make or break a job. :)

Skulleigh

Congrats!

Tina S.

Congrats on the job!

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats! The tea sounds yummy too!

Dinosara

Congrats on the job! Yay for tea sprees!

LiberTEAS

Congrats on the promotion! yippee!!!

Indigobloom

Yay!! congrats, mucho congrats!!!!

SimpliciTEA

Congratulations! Awesome! We now both work in the same field!

(btw, Bonnie inspired me to look up that song on YouTube).

Angrboda

Woot!! Congratulations!!! :D

tigress_al

Certainly a great way to celebrate! Congrats

DAVIDsTEA

Thanks for the wonderful review and congrats on the new job!

Fjellrev

Holy wow, congratulations!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy