WOW this one is going on my list for sure!
I mean, the eyes didn’t roll up into the back of my head in memorable pleasure – but for the taste alone I would stock up. Because this tastes SO good!

The aroma isn’t very strong, but the taste is full, sweet and oh so creamy. I can hardly put the cup down long enough to tap out this short review! And short it will be, but honest.

The aftertaste is mild, but honey-like! I loooove honey notes – I love that I don’t have to try to hard to coax it out of this tea. It’s very prominent. I would serve this to anyone new to green oolongs, in hopes they would fall as hard as I am for it. :)

Thank you FONG MONG tea for this extra delicious sample!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy