drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

EDIT: Tasting note 300!

Yum! Picked up 25g of a bunch of new teas from Davids today… to celebrate the first paycheck of course :D! (So happy there is no tax on tea here) Also picking up some last minute teas for the tea swap aaand some awesome cute kids stickers! Yay!

This is a pretty decent caramel black. Good job Davids. It’s creamy and sweet – and I looove the addition of the sea salt with the toffee bits. Brewing it at home was great – not bitter at all after steeping for about 3 minutes, and when I accidentally walked away from my resteep for 10 minutes, it was also not bitter! That was very lucky. I added milk anyways :P

Man I am rambly lately. Ramblo. Anyways! Right now I don’t need a caramel black in my cupboard, but when I do I think this one will be it. Lots of toffee chunks, and I loved the rounded flavour the coconut gave it (coconut sucker alert).

Maybe I will try it as an iced latte – but I might just stick to hot. With a dash of rum. OR Caramilk Liqueur? hmm

tempting!

Hesper June

Ooooo, sounds simply decadent!

Missy

haha Ramblo! That was quite awesome there. :D

Kittenna

This sounds good. It’s definitely on the shopping list! Along with all those other new ones they released… will it ever end?!

Indigobloom

Congrats on 300 notes!! that’s awesome! :)

TeaBrat

Happy 300!

SimplyJenW

Yay for 300! Keep ’em coming!

Fjellrev

Oooh, now I’m sold on this for sure. Way to be with the 300!

Invader Zim

Congrats on 300!

Yippie for yooooouuuu!!!

ashmanra

Hooray!

DaisyChubb

Thanks everyone! Best online community EVAR

Kittenna

I missed your edit and was wondering about all the ‘300, yay!’ posts, but assumed I just hadn’t read something carefully enough… anyhow, congrats! I keep missing my milestones, but I’m determined to catch #500, which should be upcoming within a week or two :)

CHAroma

Happy 300th!!! Woot!

canadianadia

yay! 300th tasting note

Comments

Bonnie

tempting!

Hesper June

Ooooo, sounds simply decadent!

Missy

haha Ramblo! That was quite awesome there. :D

Indigobloom

Congrats on 300 notes!! that’s awesome! :)

TeaBrat

Happy 300!

SimplyJenW

Yay for 300! Keep ’em coming!

Fjellrev

Oooh, now I’m sold on this for sure. Way to be with the 300!

Invader Zim

Happy 300th!!! Woot!

canadianadia

yay! 300th tasting note

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy