drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

In comparison with the Strawberry White of old, I find this one very similar (of course), but with more Bai Mu Dan-taste and a bit more strawberry in the taste! Actually, more than a bit more – quite a bit more.

It’s still not the prominent taste of the tea – but that’s what I did like about Strawberry White – it was a delicate white tea with a hint of strawberry. This one fits the bill a bit more in terms of tastiness, but it is definitely similar to it’s mother-tea.

Enjoying it over ice with a squirt of sweetener.

Iced

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy