This one smells and tastes like Blue Raspberry! Well, also like fresh raspberries, but I’m loving the tartness that is like a slush puppy with a squirt of shocker. Yum.

The lemon verbena imparts quite a bit of lemon flavour – it took a little getting used to, but I can see why this would be delicious as a fizzy drink. Sweet and tart and refreshing, with a squeeze of lemon in your sparkling water.

All in all, I found the taste a little too “herbal” (maybe the rooibos?) for my tastes, but we will enjoy the rest of this 25g bag!

Also enjoying it iced with a squirt of sweetener. Looking forward to making a tea sangria with this one and lots of fresh respberries!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy