drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I looked into my sample drawer today… um I can finally see the bottom! Yay! Time for more swaps :D I just need to get paid so I can afford to send out a package. VERY excited for my next swap with aisling of tea though. Just so you know ;)

With my stash drawer low I’m feeling almost frugal with my tea, so I didn’t want to waste the leaves of Razzmatazz and Sweet Strawberry from DT. I combined the 2 single steeped leaves into my pot and cold brewed overnight.

The brew is a bit watery, due to being the second steep of both leaves I’m sure, but it’s really nice and fruity! The lemongrass/rooibos flavour of Razz is gone and just the sweet raspberry & strawberry flavours remain. I like that! The white tea lends a nice body to it and the 2 flavours go very well together, despite the bases/blends being totally different!

Happy summer fruity tea, aahhh.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy