drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Man I wish I still had this cookie dough in the freezer.
Tropicalia Cookies!!!

They seriously taste like a Pina Colada cookie. Really inspires me to keep baking with tea – I haven’t been disappointed yet!

CHAroma

OMG! If I wasn’t going on a diet again starting tomorrow, I would go make these immediately! They sound spectacular!!

Cee Long Green

The concept of tea in baking, and your recipes are blowing my mind! Yum yum yum!

Cee Long Green

p.s. the nutella cookie cup things. OMG.

tigress_al

These really sound amazing! You are so creative.
Go RIDERS!!

DaisyChubb

WOO Go Riders! Thanks everyone!!! The Nutella Cups are definitely my most popular recipe… especially in this household haha!

@Cha – well definitely try them some time! Make a small batch and freeze the dough, make them one cookie at a time in a toaster oven if you have one :D

Kittenna

Tropicalia cookies?! Nom nom nom.

Also in agreement about cheering on the Riders, although I have no way of watching them this season, really. And they bring back too many memories of the ex-bf, sigh. (But here’s hoping this week is better than last…!)

Comments

CHAroma

Cee Long Green

p.s. the nutella cookie cup things. OMG.

tigress_al

These really sound amazing! You are so creative.
Go RIDERS!!

DaisyChubb

Kittenna

Tropicalia cookies?! Nom nom nom.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy