drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Bumping up the rating a little because this tea has a permanent place in my cupboard.
Drinking my giant travel mug full of this is slightly helping cut through the gloom and doom of this foggy, muggy GREY day. I was home sick all day yesterday (one of those whatamIdoingwithmylife days _) and now it’s supposed to be GREY all week. Normally I’m happy to have a huge glass doors so I can see outside, but there is nothing I want to be seeing right now.

I am going to need some tea to try to put a smile on my face!!!
So today, I’m getting a hint of raspberry and a nice dose of chocolate chicory.

Wake me up tea! In all senses of the phrase.

Will Work For Tea

I really, really, REALLY love this offering from DT!!!

OwenjMayer

<3 this tea. Sad I left it out of my last DT order.

CHAroma

Aww, feel better soon! Don’t let the grey get you down!

Comments

Will Work For Tea

I really, really, REALLY love this offering from DT!!!

OwenjMayer

<3 this tea. Sad I left it out of my last DT order.

CHAroma

Aww, feel better soon! Don’t let the grey get you down!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy