Had a cup of this iced on the weekend.
We went for a walk and it was HOT out – muggy hot, sweaty hot! haha.
That said, being extremely thirsty and bringing this along on our nature walk was really nice. Being outside surrounded by trees actually helped me appreciate the “herby” taste of the lemon grass and by the end of the walk I was craving it. Of course, there is still a slight medicinal taste, almost reminiscent of alcohol in a way. The more I drank, the more that taste sank to the background and the more I appreciated the very real, fresh, juicy raspberry taste. That raspberry flavour really saves the day with this tea!

JacquelineM

I love the word Razzmatazz! :)

Mélissa

It seems this tea’s made of everything people can’t stand on this website minus raspberry.

CHAroma

@Melissa, hahahahaa! What an astute observation. ;)

Comments

JacquelineM

I love the word Razzmatazz! :)

Mélissa

CHAroma

@Melissa, hahahahaa! What an astute observation. ;)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy