Sippin’ on watermelon matcha and life is GOOD!

I chose this flavour because I just knew it would make a totally refreshing iced summer beverage! By george – it is all that and more!

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to stop drinking it tonight – I need to figure out the quickest way to make this into a smooth iced tea that is portable! But maybe matcha is best enjoyed from the comfort of my home in my favourite matcha cup. :3

Iced latte with coffee cream! mm watermelon and cream is totally working – Love it!

LiberTEAS

I am wanting to try my hand at making some matcha ice cream with this. Perhaps the next time I’m at the store I’ll get the ingredients I need.

tattooed_tea

Alright, I keep seeing all your flavoured Matcha’s. What does Matcha itself taste like? I’m thinking I may need to try some flavoured matcha

DaisyChubb

mmm any matcha icecream you attempted would be delicious. this one is seriously awesome with heavy cream so that would hit the spot! Luxury really!

@tattooed – matcha kind of tastes like green tea on an intense scale. It’s a bit grassy and smooth, sometimes astringent or spinachy. Do you have a starbucks around to try a green tea smoothie? Or a DavidsTea to get a tea to go? I think those would be the best ways to get an idea of the taste before committing to buying a lot! :)

LiberTEAS

@DaisyChubb: what options did you select for this tea? I got the basic matcha with the “distinctive” flavoring, and it turned out perfect for me.

DaisyChubb

I got the basic flavouring with the basic matcha! I feel it could use a little more flavouring if I order it next time, so I think you may have picked the perfect amount!

DaisyChubb

That said, it’s still pretty flavourful this way – I couldn’t mistake it for any other flavour :3

ScottTeaMan

A watermelon tea doesn’t sound good to me, but a watermelon Matcha does! :))

Comments

LiberTEAS

tattooed_tea

ScottTeaMan

A watermelon tea doesn’t sound good to me, but a watermelon Matcha does! :))

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy