drank Dahl House by SerendipiTea

Michael got this in his summer swap with Missy&Dylan!

Guh, thank you for sharing you guys!!! This stuff is amazesauce! Or… amazetea!

Ginger Peach from RoT was one of my first tea loves – I would drink it every day, but this is a whole other flavour story. Seriously – Mike made some iced to go on our trip to the zoo – the black base is so so smooth and isn’t shy – and I love that the peach flavour takes the forefront with just a hint of ginger for the perfect balance of flavour.

A seriously awesome iced tea – this is Mike’s fave so far you guys! he also loved the Moroccan Mint – we’ll review that later ;)

Okay, the zoo was also awesome! Watching a gibbon tease 2 lemurs and play with it’s teddy bear is seriously calming activity. And there was a baby goat born 4 days ago! So wee!! I really love the ambience of this zoo (mostly farm animals)- the animals seem super well taken care of and happy, it’s clean and calming and there’s so much room to breathe – large habitats and spread out over a large area. I couldn’t have asked for a better Sunday!

Dylan Oxford

Yay, I’m glad he liked it, and you did too!

Azzrian

Oh my this sounds great! Going on THE LIST!

Dylan Oxford

… I thought we sent you a sample of this, Azz?

Comments

Dylan Oxford

Yay, I’m glad he liked it, and you did too!

Azzrian

Oh my this sounds great! Going on THE LIST!

Dylan Oxford

… I thought we sent you a sample of this, Azz?

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy