When I was looking up this tea to write a note, I typed in “Cotton Candy Oolong” haha. I guess my inner oolong lover is a child. Anyways!

This is Mike’s new favourite matcha. What I love about it is that it actually tastes like cotton candy! Hot, pink or blue spun sugar! Or I guess green in this case ;)

This is a really nice blend – I added a bit of sugar but it almost made it too sweet! haha the sweetness of the cotton candy really comes through in the scent, which makes it sweet without any sweetener. Love it.

Mélissa

That’s so…special. I gotta try this.

DaisyChubb

It’s unique! But sooo delicious, worth the try ;)

Comments

Mélissa

That’s so…special. I gotta try this.

DaisyChubb

It’s unique! But sooo delicious, worth the try ;)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy