This summer blend is true to its name! Sitting on my couch with of cup of this sweet nectar, watching the morning sun rays radiate a gentle morning summer heat. Hearing the birds (there are gorgeous blue jays around my area! I have never seen one up close until we moved to Halifax). It’s all part of the same experience – it’s all here in my cup!

The first thing I notice with this tea is a caramel note – it’s in the colour, taste and smell. There’s a lightness to this tea – in the texture and way it fills you mouth – not the flavour! The flavour is full and intoxicating. What I love about this tea is how it’s relaxing yet invigorating at the same time. It’s not a kick in the pants – but it drags me awake just the same.

J’adore this blend. The Big Red Robe and Willow Grove puerh add a touch of earthiness that doesn’t overpower at all – it’s running almost as an undercurrent to add movement and depth to the blend, while the touch of aged Silver Needle adds a brightness and a refreshing lightness to the sip that just jives so well with summer.

I haven’t even begun to touch the surface of how delicious this new, summery Imperial Breakfast is. I cannot wait to try it iced!

Bonnie

Oh Oh it sounds so good. I wish I had oodles of money in my pocket to try all the tea’s I want to try. I hope they keep these long enough for me to try. I love the earthy ones. They are so sexy! Bluejays are pretty and loud little rescals!

Comments

Bonnie

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy