drank Butterbeer by 52teas

ohmahgrerd, this tea is sooo good!

The scent is so strong – buttery rootbeer all the way! And the taste is simply out of this world. The rootbeer element is quite strong, but there is a buttery note (and a super buttery smooth texture). The chicory & licorice root are masterfully blended – they add depth without adding a cloying, throat clogging yuck that many licorice hating people fear! Well fear not!

All this tea does is transport you to Hogsmeade on a wintery day while you chum up with your fellow Slytherins. For me anyways ;)

For the resteep I added some heavy cream – and in the future I will add some butter ripple schnapps, because that’s a key ingredient in my homemade butterbeer recipe. Maybe as well go all out!

And Frank, this new black tea blend is perfection! For reals. So smooth!

Alphakitty

Sometimes I wonder if I’d be a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, because Harry Potter is serious business. This tea sounds amazing, I can’t believe I didn’t get it!

Babble

Aww man, now you make me want it! I was worried about the licorice, but I have to try it. Too bad it’s sold out :(

LiberTEAS

I was placed in Griffindor on Pottermore: http://www.pottermore.com/

Yeah… I’m a nerd.

tigress_al

aw man, I really want this more and more with each great review!

DaisyChubb

Rumour has it he’ll be blending more in the coming weeks my friends!

And LiberTEAS – are you totally a Gryffindor! Shout proud! :D

Alphakitty – you could always be sorted on Pottermore – solve the mystery once and for all! ;)

CHAroma

Slytherins!! Boooo! :P

Barb

I feel I will be sorted into Hufflepuff. But I can’t figure out how to get sorted!

thedrunkstrawberry

Butterschnapps?? What a glorious idea! That’s EXACTLY what this tea needs…off to the store

DaisyChubb

Aw Barb you would so be in Hufflepuff! And that would be AWESOME!

Comments

Alphakitty

Babble

LiberTEAS

I was placed in Griffindor on Pottermore: http://www.pottermore.com/

Yeah… I’m a nerd.

tigress_al

aw man, I really want this more and more with each great review!

DaisyChubb

Rumour has it he’ll be blending more in the coming weeks my friends!

And LiberTEAS – are you totally a Gryffindor! Shout proud! :D

CHAroma

Slytherins!! Boooo! :P

Barb

thedrunkstrawberry

DaisyChubb

Aw Barb you would so be in Hufflepuff! And that would be AWESOME!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy