drank SBT: Bubblegum by 52teas

Yaaaaay! Bubblegum tea!

This is great – it’s like a sun tea (or even like a nestea with no sugar) but bubblegum flavour! I looooved the ease of the tea bag too! It was the perfect size, smelled delightful and was so easy to use!

mm the bubblegum flavour is spot on – I only used 2 tsp of sugar for the entire 4 cups of tea, and it was more than sweet enough. Expertly blended!

My prep was to put the teabag in my 4 cup teapot and pour 2 cups of hot water over top. I steeped for 3 mins, then topped with 2 cups cold water and removed the teabag. I put the whole pot in the fridge, and served over glasses filled with ice!

The ice was definitely needed because the tea was quite concentrated with only 4 cups of water. Turned out perfect though – this is totally tea-bar worthy – I would pay 5 bucks for a cup of this and have it be worth it – because it’s so tasty and unique!

Thanks Frank – you rule school.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy