drank SBT: Razzleberry by 52teas

Oi, can I just drink one tea without spilling it all over myself? Obviously not.

Work is crazy you guys, is it the weekend yet? Nothing like filing a sexual harassment case to keep the stress down. not. Shout out to all the brave workers out there who aren’t afraid to stand up for their rights, and the rights of others! :D

Razzleberry! This is a great SBT!
It reminds me a bit of Black & Blue, which I really started craving after Liberteas shared hers with me in a swap. This one is a good substitute that I might keep in stock! The blend is sweet and full of flavour all on its own – I’m drinking a mix of the hot brewed tea and the coldbrewed. The flavour reminds me of rockets, or sweet hearts, without the tooth aching sweetness or chalkiness lol. I keep coldbrewing the same bag multiple times after the first hot brew – the bag has a lot of lasting power!

I also love how brewing with the instructions on the bag makes the perfect cup of tea! Usually recommended steep times are way off the mark (in my opinion) but this one is perfect and ILIKETHAT a lot!!!

This review was all over the place, but that’s how I feel today. SO there.

Missy

It’s okay to wear your tea when you’ve had a hectic day. I get it, aroma therapy! ;)

Kittenna

Yikes, glad it is the weekend, sounds like a rough start to the day??? :| I hate how everyone has all these SBT and I have none yet :( :(

CHAroma

Sexual harassment case? Uh oh. Good luck!! :/

Comments

Missy

Kittenna

CHAroma

Sexual harassment case? Uh oh. Good luck!! :/

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy