I am so used to eating the plump berries out of my Blueberry jam tea post-steep, that I popped one of these berries in my mouth!

It was a juniper berry.

So I quickly drank the tea to get the piney-tasting bits out of my mouth. Beware the juniper berry!

Other than that – it’s a berry tea! Not my favourite but makes a nice summer iced tea, or creamy berry latte.

Bonnie

Oh no Mr. Bill!

Kittenna

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the heads-up! I don’t think I went after the berries in this one for whatever reason.

Dylan Oxford

Hahaha, that’s pretty funny right there :)

DaisyChubb

haha I laughed at myself as soon as I picked the grossness out of my teeth :D

In my opinion it tastes way more berry than piney – I think the juniper berries just have a strong scent! :3

Comments

Bonnie

Oh no Mr. Bill!

Kittenna

Dylan Oxford

Hahaha, that’s pretty funny right there :)

DaisyChubb

haha I laughed at myself as soon as I picked the grossness out of my teeth :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy