drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

Today was such a dramatic day I… left my job.
Wow.
I was shaking when I got home – it really didn’t sink in. And now? I’m elated! (Don’t worry folks, I have another temp job lined up)

And I reeeeally needed a calm down tea. But also a super special one! And so, out pops my best friend, Laoshan White. Thanks LW, for seeing me through this crazy time!

Hesper June

Wow! Congrats!
It feels so empowering to take charge of your own life doesn’t it!?
Very glad you had this tea to come home to and also glad you have some work lined up already (gotta be able to buy tea, right!)

Mercuryhime

Good for you! Sounds like it wasn’t a good environment to work in from what you’ve been writing. It was brave of you to get out before things got worse. Hurrah!

TeaBrat

I hope you find something better soon…

DaisyChubb

Thank you! My coworker and I honestly feel like we barely dodged a bullet. We got out at the exact right time, by the skin of our teeth! So many analogies – and although the hunt is still on for a permanent job, the temp jobs keep the bills paid and the tea bought b^_^

aisling of tea

Congrats!!! hugs and luff

Bonnie

Amazing! Love your positive attitude! This is the right tea for the occasion! Ain’t nothin gettin you down…!!!!!

TeaEqualsBliss

thinking of you!

Dylan Oxford

Totally their loss. Good luck :)

Invader Zim

Hope you find a better place. Definitely stay positive!

Michelle

Wow! I hope your new job is better than your old one, and I hope you find a permanent one you love! ♥

tigress_al

Good for you! Good luck in your next job

Missy

Good luck! :)

Will Work For Tea

I’ve done that after being on the (temp) job for only 4 days. Sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself. It’s scary, but totally liberating! Just know that something better will come along, with better pay! :)

Spoonvonstup

Good luck!!!!

Ninavampi

Congrats! There are few things worse than having a job you don’t like! So I hope your new one is 1000 times more enjoyable!! :)

Jim Marks

Mabrouk !!!

I am hoping to do the same, soon, and I cannot wait for that feeling.

DaisyChubb

Wow! Thank you for your kind words everyone!!!
I encourage you all to take hold of your life and find happiness and liberation! And of course, share on Steepster so we can all celebrate together :D

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – you are the best community evar!

Babble

Good luck! Glad you’ve got something else lined up.

Helena

You’ll get a better job and be much happier hopefully it will also have better pay! :D Drink tea and be happy

CHAroma

Good luck on the job front. I hope the next one is a keeper!

Kittenna

Yikes! I got the impression that it perhaps wasn’t going wonderfully, but I see that may have been an understatement. I hope things improve with the next one!

Indigobloom

How did I miss this?! Sorry to hear things ended badly.
No matter, from what I gather, you like the job you’re in now and that’s awesome!! :)

Comments

Hesper June

Wow! Congrats!
It feels so empowering to take charge of your own life doesn’t it!?

Mercuryhime

TeaBrat

I hope you find something better soon…

aisling of tea

Congrats!!! hugs and luff

Bonnie

TeaEqualsBliss

thinking of you!

Dylan Oxford

Totally their loss. Good luck :)

Invader Zim

Hope you find a better place. Definitely stay positive!

Michelle

Good luck!!!!

Ninavampi

Jim Marks

Mabrouk !!!

I am hoping to do the same, soon, and I cannot wait for that feeling.

DaisyChubb

Wow! Thank you for your kind words everyone!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – you are the best community evar!

Babble

Good luck! Glad you’ve got something else lined up.

Helena

CHAroma

Good luck on the job front. I hope the next one is a keeper!

Kittenna

Indigobloom

How did I miss this?! Sorry to hear things ended badly.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy