Free 50g in store – gave me a reason to buy another Perfect Mug!
I got this one in green, my favourite green!

Oh Quangzhou Milk Oolong – it’s been too long <3

Hesper June

Pretty Cup!
And the tea sounds yummy too:)

ashmanra

Nice! :)

Michelle

I really want to get one of those for school next year! I took advantage of the free 50g and ordered their Pu-erh Mini Tuocha, because I’ve never had one of those before (and also it was fairly cheap ~)

oh wow they have mini tuochas? I had no idea! Very cool

DaisyChubb

ooh I just looked it up online! They sound delicious!

Daniel Scott

…Wow, I didn’t know DT had those either! Pretty cool, I think I will have to try.

I went for the milk oolong as my free one as well. I have yet to try it, so I figured why not.

Michelle

They’re relatively new! :)

Comments

Hesper June

Pretty Cup!
And the tea sounds yummy too:)

ashmanra

Nice! :)

oh wow they have mini tuochas? I had no idea! Very cool

DaisyChubb

ooh I just looked it up online! They sound delicious!

Daniel Scott

Michelle

They’re relatively new! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy