In anticipation of Butiki Teas one day sale tomorrow, I had a little photoshoot with this GORGEOUS model of a tea. Wow! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful tea to be my muse. Seriously.

I am hoarding what little I have left of this tea. Sadly I’m not in a place to order from Butiki tomorrow, so will all of you order for me? I’ll enjoy reading your amazing reviews! I always do :D

P.S. The tea is amazingly delicious. I could hardly stop drinking to write this!

Hesper June

Beautiful pics! I am so excited that this tea is waiting at the PO for me:-)
Also, your new mug is pretty.
I also wish I could rock a bob haircut like you can.

ah that is exciting! You will LOVE it, I can’t wait until you try it! lol
Thank you! The bob is definitely taking some getting used to – but I’m pretty easy going hair wise. It always tends to grow back! :D

Helena

I can’t wait to try this :)

Bonnie

Such a cute photoshoot! Good tasting tea! Tomorrow is Stacy’s Birthday…Happy Birthday Stacy!!!!

It’s true! Happy birthday Stacy, woop! We all get to celebrate :D

Hesper June

Oh! thanks for letting us know, Bonnie.
Hope you have a awesome birthday tomorrow, Stacy!!

Butiki Teas

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! :) DaisyChubb-Great review & those pictures are fantastic!

Daniel Scott

Can hardly stop drinking it to write a review, definitely a sign of good tea!

Helena

Is that a David’s tea perfect mug? if so do you like it? they are on sale right now :)

Indeed!

Helena, I personally LOVE the Perfect mugs! I would go get 2 more if I wasn’t so broke – I love their size and the strainer inside is the best I’ve ever had (doesn’t let any rooibos fall through, for example).

So if you’re in need of some awesome mugs, I say go for it personally! I have 2 :3

they are on sale 2 for $30 if that helps you until July 28th

I’ve got this one coming to visit me and I can hardly wait. Love th review!

I ordered this tea and can’t wait to try it and the others :D

inguna

These look great!

Comments

Hesper June

Beautiful pics! I am so excited that this tea is waiting at the PO for me:-)
Also, your new mug is pretty.
I also wish I could rock a bob haircut like you can.

ah that is exciting! You will LOVE it, I can’t wait until you try it! lol

Helena

I can’t wait to try this :)

Bonnie

It’s true! Happy birthday Stacy, woop! We all get to celebrate :D

Hesper June

Oh! thanks for letting us know, Bonnie.
Hope you have a awesome birthday tomorrow, Stacy!!

Butiki Teas

Daniel Scott

Can hardly stop drinking it to write a review, definitely a sign of good tea!

Indeed!

they are on sale 2 for $30 if that helps you until July 28th

I’ve got this one coming to visit me and I can hardly wait. Love th review!

I ordered this tea and can’t wait to try it and the others :D

inguna

These look great!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy