This was my least favourite of the 4 SBTs I tried, but I think it was because Bubblegum & Cotton Candy were SO flavourful by comparison!

That said, in this one, the black base really shone – just didn’t get enough of that icecreamy goodness that I get from the original honeybush blend. Not bad, just not my favourite! That is all.

OH – and this does end on a happy note – with the return of Earl Grey Cheesecake it gave me a chance to order some more SBTs! So… yeah!

Oh ALSO I got a job! It’s a PR/Customer Service desk at a mall. A mall job which gives me a discount on DavidsTea AND Lush! So for now, I’m a happy retail camper <3

Missy

Score for job with discounts!!! Congratulations. :D

DaisyChubb

Thanks! I figure since it’s kind of a PR job, it can count towards some sort of “You need 3+ years of experience to apply for this job” stuff. Then I can get a legit PR job! Or something. Something good will come of this!

Will Work For Tea

Congrats on the job! Just don’t go spending your paychecks at the mall! J/K – lol!

DaisyChubb

haha it’ll be hard, but I’ll try! ;)

Fjellrev

Congrats! I worked at Lush for two years and will try to get a job at one of the stores here now. It’s always lovely to have a discount there. :)

Hesper June

Yeah! Glad to hear that you got a job and also that there is “benefits” ;)

Indigobloom

yay! congrats! now you will always smell like a bath bomb :P

tigress_al

Congrats! Wow, 2 great stores!!

Alphakitty

Congrats on the job! ^^

Helena

Congratualtions on the job! I’m happy you do get benefits :D

Comments

Missy

Score for job with discounts!!! Congratulations. :D

Will Work For Tea

DaisyChubb

haha it’ll be hard, but I’ll try! ;)

Fjellrev

Hesper June

Yeah! Glad to hear that you got a job and also that there is “benefits” ;)

Indigobloom

yay! congrats! now you will always smell like a bath bomb :P

tigress_al

Congrats! Wow, 2 great stores!!

Alphakitty

Congrats on the job! ^^

Helena

Congratualtions on the job! I’m happy you do get benefits :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy