Um, wow. This is more than amazing. TeaEqualsBills ,how did you know?! This has been on my mind since the very first tasting note popped up. It got me insanely excited about puerh, and then here it is, right in front of me. I can hardly believe my eyes! I’m in love and I haven’t even sipped it yet! THANK YOU!!!

I’m going to go into detail on my blog, and the post should be up Friday. Until then – there are some unmistakable sweet and light notes on the first steepings. Angel food cake for reals! I’m even imagining notes of small, colourful sprinkles – it’s just so rock sugar sweet! Yum!

A truly changing tea, each steep unlocks another layer of goodness and new flavours. An amazing tea that anyone afraid of puerh simply MUST try.

Kittenna

I have got to try this again, because I remember thinking it was completely unremarkable.

Bonnie

You know that I love this shu too!

DaisyChubb

I used super awesome water – I always save my special filtered water for Verdant ;)
Mostly because I’m too lazy to filter all of my water for all of my teas, but also because Verdant deserves teh special treatment <3

yummy!

Comments

Kittenna

Bonnie

You know that I love this shu too!

DaisyChubb

yummy!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy